If you're happy with the service, a gratuity would be appreciated. It's a welcome way to acknowledge our jewelers' hard work and dedication. ❤️
Your permanent forever bracelet is a delicate piece of jewelry, so it's important to take care of it properly. Here are a few tips:
- Be careful when you wear it. Don't tug or yank on your bracelet, as this could stretch or break the chain. Don't roll the bracelet up to your forearm and be careful when you change clothes.
- Clean it regularly. You can use a mild soap and water solution to clean your bracelet. You can also use a jewelry polishing cloth to help remove dirt and grime. Get Amare Wear Eco-friendly Non-Toxic Jewelry Pen ($15)
- Avoid harsh chemicals. Don't expose your bracelet to harsh chemicals, such as bleach or chlorine. These chemicals can damage the metal and make your bracelet look dull.
- Remove it carefully. If you need to remove your bracelet, cut it off from the jump ring . Do not cut it from the chain itself, as this could damage the bracelet.
We hope that your permanent jewelry will last a lifetime, but we know that things can happen if you break the jump ring. That's why we offer this 30-day warranty to give you peace of mind. This includes any fit issues or adjustments that you may need.
To be eligible for the warranty, your jewelry must:
- Be purchased directly from Amare Wear
- Be in the same condition that you received it
- Have the original receipt
If your jewelry meets these criteria, simply bring it into one of our stores or contact us and we will schedule a time to re-weld it for you. If you break permanent jewelry and it needs a serious repair it will be $30 and please book an appointment.
Please text/ call us at 415-203-7202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org