Full-time or Part-time Sales Associate
The key objective of this position is to reach and surpass the sales targets. The Sales Executive generates revenue for the company via the sales of Jewelry while providing outstanding customer service to reflect our aspiration to be one of the finest handmade jewelry in San Francisco. Sales Executives are to build strong relationships with clients as well as creating networks with which to meet legitimate client leads.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provide the Amare Wear experience to all clients.
• Meet and exceed sales targets.
• Develop potential clients through walk-in traffic.
• Maintain and grow existing clients; keep records of milestones and client’s tastes and goals for future purchases.
• Regularly utilize all forms of communication to generate sales.
Development of Client Base
• Continually update client base through all available resources.
• Develop existing client base and reach new prospects.
• Provide superior after-sale service to all Amare Wear clients.
After Sale Service
• Provide the highest level of client service through personalized contact in product maintenance.
• Use all available resources to problem solving.
• Keep management informed of potential product as well as client issues.
• Follow up on client requests, queries.
• Strong retail jewelry experience
• College Student ok
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as a team player
• Basic computer literacy
• Flexible to retail working hours
• Foreign languages a plus
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Excellent communication skills & customer service skills
Please email your resume to